(Oh Canada™) Cranberry Bush
Our graceful Viburnum selections promise lovely spring blooms, winsome deciduous greenery and an enduring cold-hardiness. Preferring sun or part shade plus adequately-moist garden soil, these easily grown shrubs can be lodged in large containers and shrubby borders, or highlighted as stellar specimens and planted en masse.
Vibrant color is the hallmark of this captivating newly introduced Viburnum. Embellished with exquisite, flat white lace-caps, the robust rounded habit spawns handsome deciduous 5-lobed maple-like leaves, which emerge a vivid red, age to lambent golden yellow, then flush dark tangerine and burgundy hues in autumn. Bunches of translucent scarlet berries keep the birds happy and our interest sparked. A versatile eye-catching specimen, Cranberry Bush thrives in any reasonable garden soil, enjoys protection from hot afternoon sun and exhibits superior cold hardiness.
Size: 6' 0" – 8' 0" high x 6' 0" – 8' 0" wide.
Hardy to zone 3.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Anne Russell’
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Conoy’
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Mohawk’
- Viburnum carlesii
- Viburnum carlesii ‘Diana’
- Viburnum ‘Cayuga’
- Viburnum plicatum f. tomentosum ‘Molly Schroeder’
- Viburnum plicatum var. tomentosum ‘Shasta’
- Viburnum plicatum f. plicatum ‘Mary Milton’
- Viburnum plicatum f plicatum ‘Popcorn’
- Viburnum plicatum f tomentosum ‘Summer Snowflake’