Our graceful Viburnum selections promise lovely spring blooms, winsome deciduous greenery and an enduring cold-hardiness. Preferring sun or part shade plus adequately-moist garden soil, these easily grown shrubs can be lodged in large containers and shrubby borders, or highlighted as stellar specimens and planted en masse.
The most outstanding feature of this deciduous Viburnum is its horizontal growth habit, with flowers and fruit in parallel rows along the branches. ‘Shasta’ boasts deeply veined, dark green foliage with a light fuzz on the underside, turning to glowing purple-red at summer’s end. Profuse, white flower clusters and lustrous fruit abound in true Vibrunum style.
Size: 6' 0" – 8' 0" high x 8' 0" – 10' 0" wide.
Hardy to zone 5.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Anne Russell’
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Conoy’
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Mohawk’
- Viburnum carlesii
- Viburnum carlesii ‘Diana’
- Viburnum ‘Cayuga’
- Viburnum opulus ‘Smnvodr’
- Viburnum plicatum f. tomentosum ‘Molly Schroeder’
- Viburnum plicatum f. plicatum ‘Mary Milton’
- Viburnum plicatum f plicatum ‘Popcorn’
- Viburnum plicatum f tomentosum ‘Summer Snowflake’