Our graceful Viburnum selections promise lovely spring blooms, winsome deciduous greenery and an enduring cold-hardiness. Preferring sun or part shade plus adequately-moist garden soil, these easily grown shrubs can be lodged in large containers and shrubby borders, or highlighted as stellar specimens and planted en masse.
Headlining pretty pink, flat topped lacecaps poised on tiered horizontal branches, this sterling Viburnum selection from New Zealand promises a repeat autumn bloom and consistently pink flowers year after year unlike other cultivars that fade to white. Broad handsome deciduous foliage–dark green, prominently veined and purplish red come fall–cloaks her easy-going rounded frame. Full of rosy panache, ‘Molly Schroeder’ can be planted alongside Sambucus ‘Black Beauty’ and Physocarpus ‘Dart’s Gold’ with Epimedium ‘Amber Queen’ blanketing the ground below for a festive springtime vignette.
Blooms late April–May.
Size: 5' 0" – 8' 0" high x 5' 0" – 8' 0" wide.
Hardy to zone 5.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Anne Russell’
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Conoy’
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Mohawk’
- Viburnum carlesii
- Viburnum carlesii ‘Diana’
- Viburnum ‘Cayuga’
- Viburnum opulus ‘Smnvodr’
- Viburnum plicatum var. tomentosum ‘Shasta’
- Viburnum plicatum f. plicatum ‘Mary Milton’
- Viburnum plicatum f plicatum ‘Popcorn’
- Viburnum plicatum f tomentosum ‘Summer Snowflake’