With a carefree guise that barely hints at their stalwart nature, Erigeron promises to embellish any little spot: cracks and crevices, window boxes, between paving stones or a border’s foreground. Content in well-draining sites, even those with sandy soil, these vigorous, no-nonsense perennials parade daisy-like blooms for months on end and can easily withstand periodic dry spells.
Here’s a perennial we’ve been waiting for: a pink flowering, compact selection of our native seaside daisy. Its upbeat, 2 in. wide daisies feature crowded delicate rays centered with large yellow eyes. This Ron Lutsko discovery hosts droves of blooms above a lush and tidy, bluish green basal rosette. Chipper yet tough, evergreen ‘Ron’s Pink’ maintains its composure through salt spray, howling winds and coastal drought.
Size: 6" – 12" high x 12" wide.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Erigeron compositus var. discoideus
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Albus’
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Bountiful’
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Sea Breeze’
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Wayne Roderick’
- Erigeron karvinskianus ‘Stallone’
- Erigeron x moerheimii
- Erigeron pulchellus var. pulchellus ‘Lynnhaven Carpet’
- Erigeron speciosus ‘Azure Fairy’
- Erigeron speciosus ‘Pink Jewel’