These stunning plants add an exotic touch to the border and a refined look to any flower arrangement with their elaborate blend of vivaciously colored and intricately marked flowers. The Lily-like blooms are borne in large heads above bushy spreading clumps of linear foliage. Thriving in well-drained soil, Alstroemerias need protection from intense sun and extreme winters. Mulch heavily in colder areas or try planting in a container, bringing them into a cool garden room for the winter.
Alstroemeria ‘Princess Victoria’ (P-0489)
Awash in saturated, deep coral pinks and canary yellows, ‘Princess Victoria’ celebrates a spirited flowery affair. Salmon-tinged petals are darkened by dusty-rose shades on the backside and set aglow inside by 2 orangey pink-tipped upper petals painted with sunshine hues and small crimson striations. Guaranteed to charm, this Alstroemeria’s lush, medium green base is a soothing counterpoint to its fanciful flowers.
Size: 2-1/2' high x 2' 0" & spreading wide.
Hardy to zone 8.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Alstroemeria ‘Casablanca’
- Alstroemeria ‘Champagne’
- Alstroemeria ‘Compact Red’
- Alstroemeria ‘Duchess d’Anjou Beatrice’
- Alstroemeria ‘Dusty Rose’
- Alstroemeria ‘Henry’s Violet’
- Alstroemeria ‘Lavender Blush’
- Alstroemeria majestic ‘Layon’
- Alstroemeria ‘Marjorie’s Hybrid’
- Alstroemeria ‘Meyer’s Rose’
- Alstroemeria ‘Princess Fabiana’
- Alstroemeria ‘Princess Lilian’
- Alstroemeria ‘Rachel’
- Alstroemeria ‘Red Valley’
- Alstroemeria ‘Sweet Laura’
- Alstroemeria ‘Third Harmonic’
- Alstroemeria violacea ‘Yellow Friendship’