These elegant perennials impart a lofty vertical element to the late summer garden. Adorned with distinctive narrow spires of densely-arranged tiny flowers, Veronicastrum are native to meadows and woodlands, and are simple to grow in adequately-moist soil.
Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Album’ (P-0144)
Resembling glowing tapers, erect snowy-white racemes tipped with green buds make a crisp classic statement. The luminous blooms hold court above whorls of horizontally set deep green leaves that grow at intervals along upstanding steadfast stems. Veronicastrum ‘Album’ commands our attention, while it sheds light on cohorts such as Persicaria ‘Blackfield’ or Helenium ‘Moerheim Beauty’.
Blooms late May–July
Size: 4' 0" high x 15" wide.
Hardy to zone 4.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Veronicastrum sibiricum
- Veronicastrum sibiricum ‘Red Arrows’
- Veronicastrum virginicum
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Adoration’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Apollo’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Challenger’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Cupid’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Erica’
- Veronicastrum virginicum f. roseum ‘Pink Glow’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Fascination’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Lavendelturm’