Poor Persicaria! Certain weedy, invasive members of the genus have given the rest a bad name, and discouraged gardeners from getting to know these versatile performers. Our garden-worthy selections are happiest in semishade with ample moisture.
AVAILABLE SPRING 2019
Evolving from a 2002 Belgian breeding program, 'Fat Domino’s bushy rich green foundation hosts a rubescent surge of long chubby, dark red racemes that don purplish overtones. Dashing large pointed textural leaves are loosely arranged on numerous staunch, upright jointed stems. With a reliable saucy stance plus sumptuous long blooming flowers, this strong growing Persicaria can be positioned right up front and superimposed against white flowering Nicotiana sylvestris, where it easily turns heads until the seasonís end.
Size: 3' 0" high x 3' 0" wide.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Persicaria affinis ‘Dimity’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Alba’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Atrosanguinea’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Blackfield’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Golden Arrow’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Inverleith’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Orange field’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Rosea’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Summer Dance’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Taurus’
- Persicaria bistorta ‘Hohe Tatra’
- Persicaria bistorta ‘Superba’
- Persicaria microcephala ‘Red Dragon’