These stunning plants add an exotic touch to the border and a refined look to any flower arrangement with their elaborate blend of vivaciously colored and intricately marked flowers. The Lily-like blooms are borne in large heads above bushy spreading clumps of linear foliage. Thriving in well-drained soil, Alstroemerias need protection from intense sun and extreme winters. Mulch heavily in colder areas or try planting in a container, bringing them into a cool garden room for the winter.
AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 2019
Sporting a vigorous stately habit and a floral display similar to ‘Casablanca’s, ‘Champagne’ is distinguished by elegant blossoms that entertain an antique-toned creamy color. Merlot etchings on the inner petals and rosy patches on the backs of the light-hued outer petals further embellish the easy-to-blend blooms.
Blooms June – August
Size: 3' 0" – 4' 0" high x 2' 0" & spreading wide.
Hardy to zone 8.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Alstroemeria ‘Casablanca’
- Alstroemeria ‘Compact Red’
- Alstroemeria ‘Dusty Rose’
- Alstroemeria ‘Henry’s Violet’
- Alstroemeria ‘Lavender Blush’
- Alstroemeria ‘Marjorie’s Hybrid’
- Alstroemeria ‘Meyer’s Rose’
- Alstroemeria ‘Princess Victoria’
- Alstroemeria ‘Rachel’
- Alstroemeria ‘Red Valley’
- Alstroemeria ‘Third Harmonic’
- Alstroemeria violacea ‘Yellow Friendship’