These stunning plants add an exotic touch to the border and a refined look to any flower arrangement with their elaborate blend of vividly colored and intricately marked flowers. The Lily-like blooms are borne in large heads above bushy spreading clumps of linear foliage. Thriving in well drained soil, Alstroemerias need protection from intense sun and extreme winters. Mulch heavily in colder areas or try planting in a container, bringing it into a cool garden room for the winter.
AVAILABLE AUGUST 2018
Aptly named, ‘Third Harmonic’ showcases a harmonious union of lavish color, resonating in gilded saffrons, sunflower yellows, peaches and dusky oranges, while darker tints shade the tips and underside of each petal. Deep maroon streaks impose a bold pattern on these warm-hued flower clusters that alight verdant leafy stems.
Size: 3' 0" – 3-1/2' high x 2' 0" & spreading wide.
Hardy to zone 8.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Alstroemeria ‘Casablanca’
- Alstroemeria ‘Champagne’
- Alstroemeria ‘Compact Red’
- Alstroemeria ‘Dusty Rose’
- Alstroemeria ‘Henry’s Violet’
- Alstroemeria ‘Lavender Blush’
- Alstroemeria ‘Marjorie’s Hybrid’
- Alstroemeria ‘Meyer’s Rose’
- Alstroemeria ‘Princess Victoria’
- Alstroemeria ‘Rachel’
- Alstroemeria ‘Red Valley’
- Alstroemeria violacea ‘Yellow Friendship’