The enchantingly speckled foliage of the Pulmonarias we offer looks great all winter. One of the earliest plants to bloom, you can be picking its urn shaped flowers in February when the rest of the garden still slumbers.
Plant easy-to-grow Pulmonarias in the lacy light of a woodland setting, in cool, moist soil. They are excellent noninvasive ground covers.
AVAILABLE SPRING 2019!
This marvelous subspecies from the Cevennes region of France will perk up any shady spot with its slender, silver mottled leaves that are spear-shaped and distinctively large, reaching up to 2 ft. in length. Wider than most longifolia species, good-sized cobalt blue flowers fade to violet atop a mounding, highly mildew resistant base.
Blooms March – April.
Size: 18" high x 2-1/2' wide.
Hardy to zone 4.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Pulmonaria angustifolia ‘Blaues Meer’
- Pulmonaria ‘Apple Frost’
- Pulmonaria ‘Benediction’
- Pulmonaria ‘Berries and Cream’
- Pulmonaria ‘Diana Clare’
- Pulmonaria ‘Excalibur’
- Pulmonaria ‘Little Star’
- Pulmonaria longifolia ‘Bertram Anderson’
- Pulmonaria ‘Majesté’
- Pulmonaria ‘Opal’
- Pulmonaria ‘Roy Davidson’
- Pulmonaria saccharata ‘Dora Bielefeld’
- Pulmonaria saccharata ‘Highdown’
- Pulmonaria saccharata ‘Sissinghurst White’
- Pulmonaria ‘Silver Streamers’
- Pulmonaria ‘Trevi Fountain’