The enchantingly speckled foliage of the Pulmonarias we offer looks great all winter. One of the earliest plants to bloom, you can be picking its urn shaped flowers in February when the rest of the garden still slumbers.
Plant easy-to-grow Pulmonarias in the lacy light of a woodland setting, in cool, moist soil. They are excellent noninvasive ground covers.
AVAILABLE MAY 2019
The lush foliage of ‘Benediction’, with its widely spaced silver spots, ranks above that of other dark green-leafed Pulmonarias. A favorite for massing, we especially enjoy the profusion of deep blue flowers when planted next to Epimedium x rubrum and Euphorbia ‘Great Dixter’.
Blooms early March–May.
Size: 10" high x 18" wide.
Hardy to zone 4.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Pulmonaria angustifolia ‘Blaues Meer’
- Pulmonaria ‘Apple Frost’
- Pulmonaria ‘Berries and Cream’
- Pulmonaria ‘Diana Clare’
- Pulmonaria ‘Excalibur’
- Pulmonaria ‘Little Star’
- Pulmonaria longifolia ssp. cevennensis
- Pulmonaria longifolia ‘Bertram Anderson’
- Pulmonaria ‘Majesté’
- Pulmonaria ‘Opal’
- Pulmonaria ‘Roy Davidson’
- Pulmonaria saccharata ‘Dora Bielefeld’
- Pulmonaria saccharata ‘Highdown’
- Pulmonaria saccharata ‘Sissinghurst White’
- Pulmonaria ‘Silver Streamers’
- Pulmonaria ‘Trevi Fountain’