The enchantingly speckled foliage of the Pulmonarias we offer looks great all winter. One of the earliest plants to bloom, you can be picking its urn shaped flowers in February when the rest of the garden still slumbers.
Plant easy-to-grow Pulmonarias in the lacy light of a woodland setting, in cool, moist soil. They are excellent noninvasive ground covers.
A friend in Montana tells his wife every night that what she’s cooking for dinner is his favorite, and he means it. We’re like that with Pulmonarias. This one is our favorite too—for its flower. It’s the truest, the showiest, the brightest blue, and the earliest to bloom. Large, richly green foliage is dappled in swank grays and silvers.
Size: 12" high x 18" wide.
Hardy to zone 4.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Pulmonaria angustifolia ‘Blaues Meer’
- Pulmonaria ‘Apple Frost’
- Pulmonaria ‘Benediction’
- Pulmonaria ‘Berries and Cream’
- Pulmonaria ‘Diana Clare’
- Pulmonaria ‘Excalibur’
- Pulmonaria ‘Little Star’
- Pulmonaria longifolia ssp. cevennensis
- Pulmonaria longifolia ‘Bertram Anderson’
- Pulmonaria ‘Majesté’
- Pulmonaria ‘Opal’
- Pulmonaria ‘Roy Davidson’
- Pulmonaria saccharata ‘Dora Bielefeld’
- Pulmonaria saccharata ‘Sissinghurst White’
- Pulmonaria ‘Silver Streamers’
- Pulmonaria ‘Trevi Fountain’